At BotanyLife we love kids! Our children’s ministries are run by a fantastic team who consider it a real privilege to serve the kids of our church community.
Each weekend your children can be part of a fun, safe and nurturing environment which teaches the truths and stories of the Bible at an age-appropriate level. We are very aware that our children are the future of the church and therefore we aim to provide exciting programmes that are real and relevant to their lives today.
Our children’s programmes are divided into five groups:
The Greenhouse (0 - 3 year olds)
We hope that toddlers move on from The Greenhouse having a simple understanding that:
- God loves them and made them special
- People in Church love them too
The Orchard (Age 4 to School Year 1)
In The Orchard we aim to teach the kids that:
- God loves them and wants to be their friend
- They can show love to others by being kind and helpful
- They can talk to God and he will listen to them
Children can move from The Orchard to The Forest once they are in Year 1 at school. We have two intakes to the Forest each year – one at the beginning of Term 1, and the other at the start of Term 3.
The Forest (School Years 1 – 4)
Our goals for The Forest are to have kids who know that:
- God loves them and that God created them to be in a relationship with him (through prayer, worship and reading the Bible)
- They can show others love by treating them the way they’d like to be treated
- It is important to make wise choices
The Jungle (School Years 5 & 6)
When kids finish in The Jungle and move on from BotanyKids we hope these kids will also learn:
- About how to develop and deepen a relationship with God
- How to treat others in loving ways
- That being part of the church family means serving alongside each other
- How to make wise choices